Thinking of heading to Canberra for the Easter long weekend, but not sure what’s on? Here at Avenue
1. National Folk Festival, 29 March - 2 April
A regular on the Easter long weekend calendar. Enjoy this vibrant festival that is the ultimate celebration of all things folk.
2. 3D Printing Easter Chocolates, Thursday 29 March
How cool is this! 3D print your own chocolate bunny to take home.
3. Cartier: The Exhibition at the National Gallery of Australia, 30 March - 22 July
Enjoy a range of experiences on offer as part of this exhibition, exclusive to Canberra.
For accommodation packages please click here.
4. Tidbinbilla Sanctuary Celebrations,30 March - 2 April
Tidbinbilla have put together a fabulous list of events for March and Easter. Discover our natural world and see our native animals in their natural setting.
5. The Great Corin Forest Easter Egg Hunt, 30 March - 2 April
Have a hopping great time at Corin Forest with a visit from the Easter Bunny every day at
6. The Duxton
The Duxton at O’Connor
7. The Great Easter Egg Trail 2018 at the Museum of Australian Democracy, Sunday 1 April
Follow the clues to crack the code and collect a yummy prize, all while exploring the iconic Old Parliament House.
Bookings are essential to this free event.
8. Easter lunch at Pialligo Estate, Sunday 1 April
Celebrate Easter with a
9. Portobello Road on Easter Sunday at the Old Bus Depot Markets, Sunday 1 April
Hunt for antiques, jewellery and collectables at this themed markets.
10. Yarralumla Play Station 2018 Easter Egg Hunt, Sunday 1 April
It’s back for another egg-citing year, with eggs blanketing one of